Motorola, one of famous phone maker and already taken by Lenovo, has recently launched its newest 5.5-inch smartphone on market. Called the Moto G4, this phone is a mid-range device with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 SoC and Google’s latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow mobile operating system.
Motorola Moto G4 smartphone provides a 5.5-inch 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Aside a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper, there is a 13-megapixel rear camera. New handset is take advantages of water repellent nano-coating. Its 3000mAh battery is supporting Turbo Charging, which enabling 6 hours of usage with 15 minutes of charging.
Motorola Moto G4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 153×76.6×7.9 mm to 9.8 mm; Weight: 157g
- Water repellent nano-coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
As Moto’s key markets, Lenovo has decided to initially sell the Moto G4 phablet in India and Brazil. Coming in Black and White colors, the Motorola Moto G4 phablet will be arrive next month without any information about the pricing yet.