Already unveiled a few months ago, the Moto Z smartphone will be available in Canadian market on October 5th, 2016. Based on a flyer promoting, Lenovo‘s next flagship smartphone under the Motorola brand will be sell for $399.99 on the modular device on-contract through Bell. The initial news noted that the phone will be coming to Canada for $900 CAD on a no-term contract. So, we have now received pricing information of the upcoming Moto Z.
We’ve already reported the new phone will offer the Moto Mods that including the Hasselblad True Zoom, JBL SoundBoost Mod for $100, Incipio Power Pack for $90, and the Insta-Share projector for $400. All are price for Canadian consumers.
Just reminder, the Motorola Moto Z sports a 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixel) AMOLED display, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. The heart of phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor alongside 4GB of RAM and 2,600mAh battery. Measures in at 5.2mm thick, the handset still provides a 13-megapixel back-facing f/1.8 camera with OIS feature.
Moto Z full specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass display, 535ppi
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, 1.12um pixel, f/1.8 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.3 × 5.19mm; Weight: 136g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, USB-C port for headphones, charging and data
- Front-ported loud speaker, 4-Mics
- 4G LTE (Cat 9), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) with MIMO, NFC
- 2600mAh battery with Turbo charging