HMD Global, a Finnish-based firm that bagged exclusive global license to sell the Nokia-branded feature phones, Android smartphones and also tablets for the next ten years. Now, company has officially announced a pair of affordable feature phones, which is called the Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM.
Both have similar specifications except their SIM card slot and pricing. These handsets bring a 2.4-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) display, built-in FM radio and MP3 player. As famous for their durability, the new Nokia phones carry same feature that sport hard-wearing polycarbonate shells and scratch-resistant color. Like typical Nokia phones, the newly announced feature phones provide pre-loaded with the popular game – Snake Xenzia.
Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM specifications
- 2.4-inch (240x320p) QVGA display
- Nokia Series 30+ OS
- Memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- VGA camera with LED flash
- FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 118.0×50.2×13.5mm; Weight: 81.0 grams
- Dual band 900/1800MHz (Single SIM and Dual SIM); Dual band 850/1900MHz (Single SIM only)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
- BL-5C, 1020mAh battery
- Standby time: up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM
Reportedly, Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM feature phones will be arrive globally in select markets starting from Q1 2017. It will be first available in APAC, IMEA and Europe. Asking priced at $26, there are two different color options – black and white.
HMD Global announces affordable and durable Nokia 150 phones