The upgraded version of the OnePlus 3 smartphone is now available in the United States and Canada. Known as the OnePlus 3T, this handset has been arrived on these countries since yesterday through OnePlus.net. Another good news, the 3T will be available for purchase in 28 countries in Europe and in Hong Kong starting from November 28th.
It is including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom. Let’s talk about pricing, the OnePlus 3T smartphone starts at $439 / EUR 439 / GBP 399.
Reportedly, OnePlus 3T phablet would be listed in a limited quantity when sales open. However, customers will have the option to sign up for restock notifications. The 64GB Gunmetal version of OnePlus 3T is currently available, but users will have also option to place an order even when the warehouse is out of stock.
The 64GB Soft Gold version of OnePlus 3T smartphone will be debut on market starting from late December and comes in a limited quantity too.
OnePlus 3T specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- Dual nano SIM slots
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bottom-facing speaker, dual microphone for noise cancellation
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge