Polar has officially announced its newest Android Wear device, called the Polar M600. This Android Wear fitness smartwatch brings GPS, activity tracking, and optical hear rate sensor. It comes with the ability to customize watch faces. Thus, there are voice control and notification support.
Polar M600 Android Wear fitness smartwatch is boasted by MediaTek’s MT2601 system-on-chip (SoC). It has a 1.30-inch (240 x 240 pixels) transmissive TFT display that features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 260ppi of pixel density.
For quick training control, the M600 provides a power button and front button. Polar M600 is utilized company’s proprietary 6-LED solution with algorithms to insure accurate heart rate and integrated GPS for 24/7 activity tracking. It is including tracking activity, sleep, calories, and steps. The device has also inactivity alerts.
Polar M600 smartwatch specifications
- 1,30?, 240 x 240 pixels, 260ppi transmissive TFT display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MT2601, Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor based on ARM Cortex-A7
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear
- Optical heart rate measurement with 6 LEDs
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration motor, Microphone
- IPX8, water resistant
- Dimensions: 45x36x13; Weight: 63g
- Bluetooth® 4.2 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2 days / 8 hours of training (with Android phone), 1 day / 8 hours of training (with iPhone)
Good news, the Polar M600 would be comes to globally market at the end of Q3 and asking price for $329 or EUR 349. It will be available in two different color options – white and black.