Earlier last month, Huawei was officially announced its new smartphone that collaborate partnership with premium-lifestyle brand Porsche Design. Dubbed the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition, it was unveiled along with the Huawei Mate 9.
The new smartphone carries seamless curved edges that combined by a graphite finish and stylish black coloring. It packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display and an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 960 SoC with IntelliSense i6 sensor hub. The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition phablet is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) software with Emotion UI 5.0 on top.
Overall, the new one is Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone with the pretty graphite finish. For those who want to know about the camera features on the phone, Porsche Design device offers a second generation Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and Hybrid Zoom, featuring 2x magnification, dual-tone LED flash, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization (OIS) and take advantages of Huawei’s own ISP.
New Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition smartphone has a 4000mAh battery with SuperCharge (3.5-5V – 5A / 9V-2A) technology, which claims full day of charge in 20 minutes. In term of memory, the phone is equipped with 6GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card slot.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition comes in Graphite Black, is priced at 1395 Euros (US$ 1543 / Rs. 1,02,980 approx.) and will be available in the European Porsche Design Stores starting in late December. It will also be available in January 2017 at Porsche Design Stores worldwide (except USA), and select Huawei retail stores in Asia, Middle East and Europe.