Just remind us, Huawei was introduced its latest Watch 2 series during the MWC 2017 event back in February. Company has decided to unveiled Porsche Design version of the smartwatch later. There is a good news who those want pick one up the gadget. The Porsche Design Huawei Watch has been arrive in the UK and Europe. Customers can buy the smartwatch at price of 795 Euros (about US$ 926).
However, the device has similar specifications as the Watch 2. But the new one comes with more premium black and DLC coated watch case that is resistant. It has also a comfortable, skin-friendly and hybrid leather-rubber bracelet.
You will also found the Porsche design dial with one-touch chronograph function that inspired by a Porsche sports car dashboard. Porsche Design Huawei Watch is carrying real-time heart rate sensor, GPS tracking and VO2 Max measurement. It meets IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance.
Porsche Design Huawei Watch specifications
- 1.2 inch (390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED display with 328 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear 2.0
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Water and Dust resistant (IP68)
- 4GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- 420mAh battery, Fast charging
There is one color only – Black. The Porsche Design Huawei Watch is available for purchase from porsche-design website.
Porsche Design Huawei Watch now available at Europe and UK