Besides the Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung has also announced a new smartphone with a bigger screen size. It is called the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro (model number SM-C7010). The handset is actually successor of the Galaxy C7 in the Galaxy ‘C Series’. New phone packs a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and built-in 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro phablet brings a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a fingerprint sensor on the home button on the front. These features are similar to the Galaxy C7 phone. The Pro version is a slightly faster performance with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm SoC.
It is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Samsung’s own UI on top. The Galaxy C7 Pro phone packs a 16-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie lovers. Both C7 and C7 Pro have same unibody metal design.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone will debut the market at 2799 Yuan that’s about $405 USD. It comes in Gold, Rose Gold, and Blue color options.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone announced