One of most popular consumers brand, Samsung has decided to launch its top-end smartphone in the Galaxy ‘C Series’. It is called the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, which was announced back in October last year in China territory. In front part, the handset carries a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display that combined with the latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor inside.
Galaxy C9 Pro phablet is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own UI on top. This big-screen phone provides a massive 6GB of RAM alongside with 16-megapixel front and rear cameras.
That’s not enough, new Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone is take advantages of aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design. There are dual speaker, one in the earpiece, other on the bottom and a new antenna design. Unforgettable, this phone brings a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button on the front. It has expected that the new handset has dedicated SIM slots along with a microSD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glassdisplay
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera,f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Available from late February 2017 in India, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro phablet will go on sale at INR 36900 (about $541 USD). There are two different color options – Black and Gold.