As expected, Korean consumers electronics maker, Samsung has officially announced a new member of the ‘C series’ smartphone lineup. It is dubbed the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, which has been surfaced online. The handset brings a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED display and the latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor.
New Galaxy C9 Pro phablet is running on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top. There is 16-megapixel front and rear cameras to allow users take photos or videos. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone is housing an aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design. For better sound quality, this handset offers dual speaker that one in the earpiece, other on the bottom. It is equipped with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button on the front, and a new antenna design.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glassdisplay
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera,f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Buyers of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will able to pick one up of Gold or Rose Gold color options. It will go on sale at cost 3199 yuan, which is equivalent about $470). The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro phablet is currently available for pre-order in China and would be arrive sometime in November 11th.