The newer Android smartphone has been introduced by Samsung in Europe. It is knowing as Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017), which has 13-megapixel front and rear cameras, alongside 4G LTE support with VoLTE. This handset runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
The new Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 smartphone is carrying a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. You’ll also found this phone with 7.9mm thick. This 5.2-inch phone has unibody metal design with new antenna design.
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 146.3×71.3×7.9mm
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) smartphone brings Black and Gold color options. It costs 270 Euros that equivalent about $304 and starting at June.
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) smartphone introduced