Alongside the Galaxy J5 (2017) smartphone, Samsung has also unveiled its Galaxy J7 (2017) in Europe. Like the little brother, the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) comes with 13-megapixel front-facing camera, while the rear camera has same resolution.
Running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system, this handset has 4G LTE support with VoLTE. There is a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button for security use. It has 7.9mm thick as well as unibody metal design with new antenna design.
As entering a phablet category, the Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 has 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display. It is boasted by a 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.4×74.7×7.9mm
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
Coming in Black and Gold colors, the new Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) phone is priced at 339 Euros (about $332). This handset would be go on sale in July.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone announced