Besides the Galaxy J7 Pro smartphone, Samsung has also launched another new mid-range smartphones that enter the ‘Galaxy J7’ 2017 series. It is named by Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, which comes with a 5.7-inch 1080p display (larger than its recently brother). The phone offers Samsung Pay Mini for UPI and Mobile Wallet Payments. So, it is also making the first mid-range smartphones to support Samsung Pay.
Housing with a unibody metal design, the new Galaxy J7 Max has also Smart Glow 2.0 on the back. The handset packs a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max phablet is 4G LTE support with VoLTE for Reliance Jio.
It is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system. The smartphone brings dedicated slots for SIM and microSD. There is a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. Like the little 5.5-inch Galaxy J7 Pro, the new one is carrying new Social Camera for instant sharing to social apps, editing by adding filters and stickers, Discover photography spots, restaurants and shopping areas, as well as the usual Ultra Data Saving, S bike mode, and S power planning features.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core (MT6757V) 64-bit processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- Samsung Pay Mini
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone will be available first from June 20th. It offers Black and Gold colors.