Samsung has officially unveiled its latest mid-range smartphones in the ‘Galaxy J7’ 2017 series, called the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. It is same as the Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone, which has been introduced last week. The device comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and supports Samsung Pay that becomes the first mid-range smartphones to provides this feature.
The Galaxy J7 Pro phablet has a unibody metal design, 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash. It is also capable to work with 4G LTE network with VoLTE for Reliance Jio. There are dedicated slots for SIM and microSD, as well as a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. The handset is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
Another interesting point, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro smartphone offers new Social Camera for instant sharing to social apps, editing by adding filters and stickers, Discover photography spots, restaurants and shopping areas. You’ll also found the usual Ultra Data Saving, S bike mode and S power planning features.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- Samsung Pay
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP front camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.4×74.7×7.9mm
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is arriving in Black and Gold colors. It is expected to be available in mid-July.