Samsung has just released its new 5.5-inch smartphone, namely the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. The handset is actually same as the Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016), which was unveiled in China last month. However, the new one comes with Exynos processor instead of Snapdragon 625 SoC.
The Galaxy On Nxt phone packs a massive 5.5-inch 1080p display and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Around the back, the phone provide a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Samsung’s own UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8mm; Weight: 167g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
Coming in Gold and Black colors, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt phablet is currently available for purchase.