Samsung Electronics Canada has described the availability of its latest Windows 10-powered tablet in the country. Reportedly, the new Samsung Galaxy TabPro S is available for pre-order in Canada starting May 13th at Samsung Experience stores. But the 12-inch tablet would be arrive at major retailers across the country including Microsoft stores starting from May 25th, 2016.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S tablet meets both the personal and business consumption needs of Canadians. It is know as a Windows-based two-in-one device, which provides the demands of both workplace and on-the-go lifestyles.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S packs a 12-inch display with a resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels. The heart is a 2.2GHz Intel Core M processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. Ships with Windows 10 software, the tablet has a 5,200 mAh battery (rated to last 10.5 hours) and 5MP rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S specifications
- 12-inch (2160×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Dual Core 6th Gen. Intel Core M processor
- 4GB(RAM), 128GB / 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE Cat.6 (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- 5,200mAh battery with up to 10.5 hours of battery life, fully charge in 2.5 hours