Samsung has officially introduced their latest NX series camera, the compact Samsung NX10 camera. This Samsung NX10 camera has brings APS-C, which is a bit large than in Micro Four Thirds. The interchangeable lens body is smaller than a traditional DSLR camera that makes this Samsung NX10 is compact.
Samsung NX10 camera is offers 720p HD video functionality use H.264 codec. It also has equipped with a 3.0-inch AMOLED viewscreen, HDMI, and support 100-3200 ISO. Dimensions of Samsung NX10 camera are 4.8×3.4×1.6 inch and weight is 0.78 lbs (without battery and card). Samsung NX10 is available in black and Titan Silver color.
Here are Samsung NX10 specifications:
* View Finder: Electronic viewfinder
* Movie: 720p HD (MP4. H.264)
* Size & Weight: 4.8″ x 3.4″ x 1.6″ (excluding the projecting parts of the camera) .78 lbs (without battery and card)
* ISO: 100 – 3200
* Flash: Built-in Pop-up Flash
* OIS: Lens Shift
* Dust reduction: Supersonic Type
* Special Features: APS-C sized image sensor, 3.0″ AMOLED, Smart Range, HDMI (Anynet +), Fast &, Decisive Contrast AF, New DRIMe II Pro engine and advanced AF algorithm
* Availability: Spring 2010
Samsung NX10 Gets Real, New NX Series Camera Format and All
Samsung NX10 camera, New NX Series