Good news for storage hungry users, as SanDisk announced that it will launch the world’s smallest USB drive. Called the SanDisk Ultra Fit, it would be showcased at Computex this year. New tiny storage offers 128GB of storage capacity, along with the superspeed USB 3.0 connector. Well, it has similar size of a USB connector and as suggest name, the device fits on your laptop to add extra storage.
The 128GB SanDisk Ultra Fit flashdisk would be join the existing 16GB, 32GB and 64GB models on market. However, SanDisk Corporation has also introduced its highest capacity USB flash drive up-to-date that provides 256GB support.
Here is SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 specifications
- Transfer up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives; up to 130MB/s read speed
- SanDisk SecureAccess software for password protection and 128-bit encryption
- RescuePRO file recovery software
- USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 15.9 x 8.8 mm; 0.75 x 0.63 x 0.35 in (LxWxH) – without cap
If you’re keeping an eye on the smallest 128GB flash drive, you be glad to know SanDisk has slashed the price of it to $119.99. Company plans to sell the SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $199.99. Both amazing portable storages will be arrive on worldwide market but the exact release date has yet revealed.
SanDisk Introduces Breakthrough USB 3.0 Flash Drives
Delivers World’s Smallest 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive; and Its First-Ever 256GB USB Flash Drive