The world’s largest capacity mobile drive has been introduced by Seagate. New device is called the Seagate Backup Plus Portable 5TB drive. It is possible with new BarraCuda internal drive that featuring the latest 2.5-inch 1TB platter technology. Keep in mind that the latter was announced last month.
New Seagate Backup Plus 5TB drive will arrive in black, silver, red and blue color options. You can buy the world’s largest capacity portable hard disk for priced at an MSRP of $189.99. Reportedly, this storage will be available this month.
Key features of Seagate Backup Plus 5TB drive
- Unparalleled capacity for its size
- Customizable backup options with Seagate Dashboard software for easy local, mobile, cloud and social media backup
- Use on both PC and Mac computers by installing the NTFS driver for Mac
- Quick file transfers with USB 3.0 connectivity
- Sleek 20.5mm form factor with aluminum cover making the drive as durable as it is efficient