Sharp has silently unveiled a new big-screen Android smartphone in Japan, namely the Sharp AQUOS ZETA SH-01H. Joining NTT DoCoMo‘s 2015 winter lineup, this handset brings a high-end hardware specifications. The Sharp AQUOS ZETA supports mobile payment system that known as FeliCa. This phone also comes with an additional fingerprint sensor (by the swipe) that placed on the back.
Company is also launching a disney-themed version of this smartphone, known as the Sharp AQUOS ZETA DM-01H. Alongside different model number, the new Disney version is coming in Sparkle Pink and Sparkle Blue color options. As you can see it on pictures below.
Back to the regular Sharp AQUOS ZETA SH-01H, this phone brings a 5.3-inch 1080p IGZO display with a pixel density of 416ppi and minimal bezels. You can also see an 8-megapixel front-facing camera below the display because there is no space on the top. On below the main camera, there is a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Sharp AQUOS ZETA SH-01H specifications
- 5.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD IGZO display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 (2 x 1.8GHz ARM 57+ 4 x 1.4GHz ARM A53) processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- 13.1MP rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- IPX5/IP6X for dust and water resistance
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions – 139×74×7.9mm (8mm thickest part); Weight: 151g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n /ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 3100mAh built-in battery
The Sharp AQUOS ZETA SH-01H smartphone will go on sale in Blue, Magenta and Black color options. It will be available sometime in early November 2015 for Japanese market via NTT Docomo.
Sharp AQUOS ZETA SH-01H smartphone with minimal bezel, Disney version is available