The newest Sony mirrorless camera has been launched in Asia. It is Sony A9 Mirrorless Camera with world’s first 35mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor, 24.2 MP resolution. This camera is carrying Blackout-free Shooting at up to 20 fps. It is also featuring AF/AE tracking calculation up to 60 times per sec and Silent and Vibration-free shooting at speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
Sony A9 Mirrorless Camera with full-frame stacked CMOS sensor provides 5-axis in-body image stabilization with a 5.0 step shutter speed advantage. You will also found the Dual SD card slots and extended battery life.
Keep in mind that highlights of Sony ?9
- 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor with integral memory. Wide standard ISO range 100-25600 is expandable to even wider ISO 50–204800.
- The phase-detection points on the surface of an image sensor—693 AF points—cover approximately 93% of the image area. High-precision performance assures your focus on subjects.
- Full-frame Exmor RS CMOS sensor and the BIONZ X processor team up for 20fps continuous shooting4 with AF/AE tracking.
- Non-mechanical electronic shutter eliminates blackout with typical SLR mirror action. Electronic shutter speeds up to 1/32000 seconds far surpass mechanical shutters for a new imaging expression.
- An uninterrupted view of the subject is available even during shutter release, with 60fps live-view capability and minimal display lag in continuous shooting.
- Body-integrated 5-axis image stabilisation system is fine-tuned to compensate accurately for five-axis camera shake that can compromise handheld shooting.
- Dual slots for convenient data management: one for SD cards and one for SD/Memory Stick cards. Lower card slot supporting UHS-II type cards is available for fast transfer speed. Still or movie data can be simultaneously recorded to both cards for back-up, or RAW/JPEG images or stills/movies can be recorded to different cards. Data can also be copied between cards.
- Support for uncompressed 14-bit RAW format
- Tough magnesium alloy body
- 1.3 cm (0.5 type) Quad-VGA OLED colour Viewfinder
- 3.0-inch 14,40,000 dots TFT LCD display
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, micro HDMI
Alongside the Sony Alpha 9 body, company has also unveiled Sony SEL100400GM 100-400mm super telephoto zoom lens and the SEL1635GM 16-35mm F2.8 large aperture wide-angle zoom lens. We’ve know that the SEL1224G 12-24mm F4 G ultra-wide angle zoom lens is already available in the market.