Together with the Xperia X Performance phone, Sony has also launched another newest LTE-enabled 5-inch device in Canada. Called the Sony Xperia XA, the handset is now exclusive available at Bell and Virgin Mobile.
A more affordable choice than the Sony Xperia X Performance, the Xperia XA smartphone is listed at $399 outright and $0 on contract at Bell. Virgin Mobile is similar offer at $0 on a Gold or Platinum plan, or you can pick one up through $199.99 on a Silver plan.
Specs-wise, the Sony Xperia XA smartphone packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixel) display. It boasts MediaTek’s Helio P10 Octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB internal storage. There are a 13MP rear camera with hybrid autofocus, and 8MP front-facing shooter. The phone is utilized a 2,300mAh battery.
Sony Xperia XA specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) curved glass edge-to-edge display
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Up to 200GB expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13MP Primary Camera with 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording.
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 137.4g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia XA lands on Canada