Like most phone’s makers, Sony has also officially introduced its latest device during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. One of its latest mid-range smartphone is know as the Sony Xperia XA, which would be roll out in market sometime in the Summer 2016. Entering phone crown, this new member of the X series from Sony comes with a pretty decent specifications with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS.
Pumping life of device comes from an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor. It sports a 5-inch HD curved glass edge-to-edge display and an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper. Sony Xperia XA has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Hybrid Auto-Focus. This 4G LTE phone will come to the world in both single and dual SIM variants.
Sony Xperia XA specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) curved glass edge-to-edge display
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Up to 200GB expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13MP Primary Camera with 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording.
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 137.4g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
The Sony Xperia XA smartphone will be available in five flavors – White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold. Pricing is still mystery at this moment.