Sony was officially announced the newest flagship 5.2-inch smartphone earlier this month at IFA 2016 in Berlin, known as Sony Xperia XZ. Now, we had the pricing and availability details. The handset will be available in the United States starting from October 2nd. Customers can purchase the latest flagship phone for cost $699.99. Customers who interested the smartphone will able to choose in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum colors.
The Xperia XZ smartphone comes with a high-end hardware specifications such as Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU. It brings 3GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB (Dual SIM) internal storage. The phone is running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
Another strong point, this 5.2-inch phone fits water resistant (IP65/IP68) body. Its 13MP front-facing camera features 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, and 1080p video recording. Thus, the 23MP rear camera has Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording
You can find out more details about the new Sony Xperia XZ over the list specs below.
Sony Xperia XZ specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB (Dual SIM) internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2900 mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology