T-Mobile is now offering a new budget-friendly tablet for its network, know as the LG G Pad X 8.0. Customers who interested the device will able to pick one up for $10 a month for 24 months through carrier’s payment plans. But the LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet is also arriving for you at just $240.
However, the new of LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet isn’t really recently, since there was a reliable news in earlier this year that the Magenta carrier is preparing to launch it in mid-May. But it didn’t happen, until now.
Aside budget-friendly oriented, the tablet has an entry-level specifications on board. So, it is suitable for those who need a device to perform routine tasks such as checking emails, Skype and other day-to-day tasks.
LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet packs an 8-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. It sports an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon clocked at 1.5GHz, and 2GB of RAM. This 8-inch tablet brings 16GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. There are 5MP front and rear camera for photos and videos.
Specifications of LG G Pad X 8.0
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) display
- Dimensions 8.3 x 4.8 x 0.31 inches, weighs 10.9 ounces
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating System
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- Up to 20 days standby time of battery life
- 5MP Rear-Facing Camera
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera
- 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Expandable up to 128GB (sold separately)
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE Capable
- Quad Band GSM; LTE: 2, 3, 4, 7, 12; UMTS: Band I (2100), Band II (1900), Band IV (1700/2100), Band V (850)
T-Mobile offers LG G Pad X 8.0 budget-friendly tablet