Ulefone has recently unveiled a newest 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Ulefone Future. Entering a phablet market, this handset brings 5.5-inch 1080p curved display paired with no bezels on the sides.
The new Future phone has a pretty higher specifications that usual found on a premium smartphone category. It boasts an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 processor and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The 32GB onboard storage is capable to be expand capacity space up to 128GB through microSD card slot.
Ulefone Future phablet runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow software. Its fingerprint sensor is placed on the side and able to unlock the phone in under 0.5 seconds. There are 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF.
Ulefone Future specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Curved screen IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GP
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + nano)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, Samsung s5k3p3 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.5×73.5×8.6mm; Weight: 185g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, NXP Smart audio PA,
- Dimensions: 153.5×77.85×8.6mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3000mAh Sony battery with fast charging
The Ulefone Future smartphone is already up for pre-order on Gearbest and other retailers. It would be ship starting later this month. Coming in Space Gray and Golden color options, the Future phone is asking price of $239.99 (a limited period).
Ulefone Future USD199.99 Flash Deal Ends in Seconds and Presale Going On