Microsoft has reduced the price of its Lumia 950 smartphone in the United States. This handset with unlocked version was initially listed on $549 price tag. Now, you can get the unlocked Microsoft Lumia 950 with a save of $150. The Redmond-based company offers the phone at just $399.
Until August 14, there are an exciting bonus for those who brought the handset, it is a free Display Dock that make it connect a bigger screen and take of advantages from Continuum on Windows 10 as well as worths $99.
Microsoft Lumia 950 was unveiled back in October last year. This phone has a pretty specifications including a 5.2-inch AMOLED display that capable to delivering a 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The heart of device is an hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor and runs on Windows 10 software. Overall, the Lumia 950 is a highly capable smartphone with this operating system. The handset is also Microsoft’s first Windows 10 smartphone
However, although the specifications are top-end, the look and feel is far from it. It’s plain, featureless, and the rear is made from thin plastic. That sounds worryingly hollow when you tap it.
Microsoft Lumia 950 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display at 564 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10 OS
- 20MP PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.9 aperture, triple RGB flash,4K video recording
- 5MP front facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 145 x 73.2 x 8.25 mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3000mAh removable battery with fast charging, Qi wireless charging with flip cover
Microsoft Lumia 950 got price cut in the US