Aside Lumia 950 got price cut in the US, the Redmond-based company is also offering another handset with a pretty deal. The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has appeared in the United States with a discount of $200 compared to its previous price. The bigger sibling from Lumia 950 smartphone can be yours for cost $449. That’s amount for an unlocked version of handset. The $449-price tag is a very pretty deal, keep in mind that the phone was sold at $649.
Another interesting point, buyers of unlocked Lumia 950 XL can get a free Display Dock, in case, the stock is still available and until August 14th, 2016. It is unsure that the new Lumia 950 XL’s price is long overdue for a permanent price cut. The Display Dock is worth $99 and capable to make use of Continuum on Windows 10.
The phablet comes with a superb camera, lovely screen and smooth performance. The Lumia 950 XL is an easy sell for the Windows faithful. However, it doesn’t come with good specifications. Another issue of phone is inconsistent battery life even it has strong performance.
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display at 518 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual Nano SIM (only in Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM)
- 20MP PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.9 aperture, triple RGB flash,4K video recording
- 5MP front facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 78.4 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 165g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3340mAh removable battery with fast charging, Qi wireless charging with flip cover
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL now available in the US with a $200 discounted