New Sony Xperia Z3+ smartphone is now coming in the United States that expanding its UK availability. Amazon is already selling the Xperia Z3 Plus (model number E6553) smartphone and you can pay it for around $660. For that cash, buyers will get the international version of phone, which is compatible with USA’s GSM carriers such as T-Mobile and AT&T. So, it is an unlocked unit and offered in single-SIM and dual-SIM models. US customers can expect to pay around $655.68 in dual-SIM support, while the single is around $660 (black and aqua green colors) or $675 (copper flavor).
If you’re curious the handset, the retailer has reveal a few specification.
- 5.2-inch 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 pixel), IPS display sRGB 130 percent TRILUMINOS 700cd brightness X-Reality for Mobile
- Quad-core 1.5GHz and Quad-core 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit CPU; Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB Internal Storage, 3GB RAM, supports microSD card up to 128GB
- Camera (Main): 1/2.3″ 20.7 MP Exmor RS, ISO12800 Photo/ 3200 Video, 4K video capture and output Steadyshot with Intelligent active mode; Front: 5 MP, Exmor R, 22 mm wide angle, Steadyshot with Intelligent active mode
- Nano-SIM, works with GSM carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile etc.), 4G works in US
The phone is known in Japan as the Sony Xperia Z4 smartphone. Customers in the USA can also get the handset through Verizon Wireless that under name as the Sony Xperia Z4v. It comes with an iterative upgrade on last year’s flagship. The new Sony Xperia Z3+ looks like a solid and premium phone combined with an absolutely fantastic camera.
Unlocked Sony Xperia Z3+ Single/Dual SIM smartphone in USA