Already launched in some Asian countries, the new Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD is now available for purchase in the United States. Customers who interested the device will able to pick one up for cost $39.99 that listed at Xiaomi online store. There is one color only, so you can found it in Silver flavor.
Strong selling point of Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD is hybrid drivers dual-dynamic and balanced armature drivers. Weighs just 17 grams, the device provides a built-in microphone for calls.
Company noted the dual-dynamic driver is capable to delivering the bass and mid tones mellow. It is made with graphene material that pumps out sounds with fuller and richer details. For the main melody, Xiaomi Headphones offers the balanced armature driver retains the rich details of the high notes. All make you gets experience tri-band equalization effect.
Key features of Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD;
- Hybrid dual dynamic (made with graphene) + balanced armature drivers
- Improved mid range frequencies (the musical fans from the team enjoyed listening to the rich and clean vocals from “Rent”)
- Acoustic tuning by Grammy winner Luca Bignari
- 45º angled in-ear design creates a good, comfortable seal
- TPE wiring for the cables for durability with good rebound rate and less tangling
- Full-metal three-button remote (fully functional on Android)
- Soft and comfortable ear buds – 4 different pairs
Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD launched in the U.S.