Xiaomi has been launched its first sports Bluetooth headset with a waterproof and sweatproof body. Dubbed the Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset, it meets IPX4 ratings. New device comes with a light weight design, which weighs just 17.8 grams.
The in-ear headphones are designed for workouts. Thanks to the design features a loop that goes around the ear, it is ensuring that the headset doesn’t fall out in the middle of a workout. There are five different ear tips in the box.
The Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset is also designed to work in extreme environments (from -20 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius). The 110mAh battery promising up to 7 hours battery life. Using Bluetooth 4.1 along with A2DP, Xiaomi Mi Sports is capable to be simultaneously paired with two devices.
Key features of Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset
- Bluetooth 4.1 connects to devices in just 3 seconds
- Multi-point feature lets you connect to two devices and switch between them
- Ear hook is made of flexible soft material making it convenient and comfortable to wear without any pain even after prolonged strenuous exercise
- Built-in MEMS microphone for clear audio
- On-ear controls to adjust volume, in-line button to accept calls
- Weight – 17.8g
- Dynamic speaker unit with metal composite diaphragm
- 5 different set of ear tips
- Waterproof and sweatproof (IPX4)
- 110mAh battery with up to 7 hours of talk time and 280 hours of standby, fast charging in 10 minutes for 1 hour of listening
The Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset is currently available in China and asking price of 149 yuan (about $22). It is coming in black and white color options.
Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset with waterproof design go on sale