One month ago, Xiaomi was officially announced its latest budget 4G smartphone in the Redmi series that pairing the regular Redmi 4 model. It is called the Xiaomi Redmi 4A, which has been available for purchase in China since November 11th, 2016. This phone carries 5-inch 720p HD IPS display to accompanied by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor.
New Redmi 4A smartphone is running on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. It comes with hybrid dual SIM that consist of micro and nano / microSD card slots. Other noteworthy features are a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF as well as LED flash.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A phone has a unibody design with metal matte finish. Unlike the standard Redmi 4, the new 4A doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor. But the smartphone is powered by a built-in 3120mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)
There are two color options only – Gold and Rose Gold. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone could be yours for pays 499 yuan (about $74).