Alongside the Speed 7C, Zopo has also announced another its smartphone with a larger screen at MWC 2016 (Mobile World Congress) in Barcelona, Spain. It is dubbed the ZOPO Speed 8, which is entering a phablet market with a 5.5-inch 1080p display.
This 5.5-inch phablet is the first smartphone to feature Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. It is got 4GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Its 21-megapixel rear camera features Sony IMX230 sensor and PDAF for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds. There is also an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash.
Coming with brushed metal finish, the Zopo Speed 8 phablet is support for dual SIM card slots as well as 4G LTE connectivity that including TDD-LTE bands 1880-1920/2300-2400/2555-2655MHz and 4G FDD-LTE bands 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz).
ZOPO Speed 8 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
Unlike Zopo Speed 7C with mystery pricing and release date, the new Speed 8 smartphone will be available starting from April 12th for priced at $299.99. The ZOPO Speed 8 phablet will hit the shelves stores in Black and Silver colors.