ZTE has officially announced its latest mamber of the Axon series smartphone in China. It is called the ZTE Axon 7 MAX, which is a phablet category. This smartphone packs a 6-inch 1080p display with 3D viewing support.
Inside of phone is an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor that accompanied by Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. In terms of photography, there is a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash and laser auto focus. Around the front, you’ll see a 13-megapixel selfie shooter.
Coming in unibody metal design, ZTE Axon 7 MAX phablet is support for hybrid dual SIM card slots. It has an enhanced audio experience that provides Dolby Atmos, SmartPa and AKM4962 audio chip. New ZTE Axon 7 MAX smartphone uses a fingerprint sensor on the back for security. Main power source comes from a built-in 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
ZTE Axon 7 MAX specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass display with naked-eye 3D viewing
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP dual (Color + B & W) rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos, Smart PA, AKM4962, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 157 × 80.4 × 8.2mm; Weight: 196g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
In its home market, the ZTE Axon 7 MAX smartphone is available in Gold color and asking price of 2999 yuan (about $442).