ZTE has just launched its latest smartphone in Asia, especially in India, dubbed the ZTE Blade A2 Plus. This handset comes with a 5000mAh battery that fast charging support. Thus, it is also allowing users to charge other smartphones.
New ZTE Blade A2 Plus smartphone has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display. This phablet boasts an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor and running on Android Marshmallow operating system. It packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF). For selfie lovers, the phone has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with screen flash.
Overall, the handset has a pretty high-end specifications, including unibody metal design, and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging