It’s been nearly a year since Chinese phone company ZTE unveiled its 5.5-inch Android smartphone. Now the ZTE Grand S II phone is already to hit the streets in India. This phone is available exclusive at Amazon in this country. People who want the handset can pick one up for cost INR 13,999 (that’s about $226). Moreover, the ZTE Grand S II smartphone in India comes in silver color only.
Judging its price point, this phone could be compete with other devices such as the Xiaomi Redmi Note and the Alcatel OneTouch Flash. Alongside Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, the ZTE Grand S II also brings its own Mifavor UI running on top. It’s also support for motion control gestures.
New ZTE Grand SII phone packs a 5.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel). Processor inside is a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC paired with 2GB of RAM. On storage in term, this 5.5-inch phone offers 16GB of internal storage that capable to expand up to 32GB via microSD card.
Apart from that, here is full specs sheet of the ZTE Grand S II smartphone;
- 5.5 inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via micro SD card
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Single SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front shooter
- Dimensions:15.7 x 0.8 x 7.7 cm Weight: 118g
- CDMA, GSM, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity options, in addition to FM radio.
- 2500mAh battery