After an amazingly large number of leaks, ZTE has finally officially launched its latest Android smartphone, namely the ZTE Nubia Z9. Something very special on this phone is likely its bezel. Overall, the bezels around the side of the display is just 0.8mm thick that almost bezel-free. Chinese device maker is also adopt a metal frame with ZTE’s FIT (Frame Interactive Technology).
Its 5.2 inch full HD display features Full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) 2.5D OGS panel and a 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Support for gestures with swiping your fingers along the edge of the phone’s frame, you can open the camera app, adjust the display brightness, answer a phone call, and among other things.
The phone delivers a performance capability through an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. It is paired with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and nubia UI 3.0 on the top. Another strong point of the ZTE Nubia Z9 phone is a 16MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing camera with an 80 degree lens.
ZTE is trying offer the new Nubia Z9 smartphone in three different versions:
- Classic, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage for 3499 Yuan (about $564 USD)
- Elite, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for 3999 Yuan (around $645 USD)
- Exclusive, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for 4499 Yuan (about $725 USD)
Here is full specifications what the smartphone has to offer for the price mentioned.
ZTE nubia Z9 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D CGS display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC (4× 2GHz A57+ 4×1.5GHz A53) with 600 MHz Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB / 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.0
- Dual nano SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX234 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lenses
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX179 Exmor R BSI sensor, 80-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 147.4×68.3×8.9 mm; Weight: 192g
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, MHL 3.0, USB OTG
- 2900 mAh battery
Pretty phone so far, right? If you’re interested the device, registrations for the sale starting today but it goes on sale in China on May 21st, 2015.