Alcatel has unveiled a new latest tablet in Asia market, called the Alcatel A3 10. The device provides a 10.1-inch display with a 1280 x 800 Pixels resolution. It boasts a quad-core MediaTek 8735B processor and running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
For capturing moments, the Alcatel A3 10 tablet has has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Its 4G LTE smartphone supports voice calling through headset or speaker.
Alcatel A3 10 Android tablet is carrying dual speakers with Arkamys audio. Moreover, it has an ergonomic design with a 3D textured back. The power source of Alcatel A3 10 tablet has a 4600mAh battery with up to 18 hours talk time, battery life of up to 7 hours on a single charge.
Alcatel A3 10 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) multi-touch display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 260 x 155 x 8.95mm; Weight: 465g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Speakers
- 4G (with voice calling), WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, USB OTG
- 4600mAh battery
The Alcatel A3 10 tablet should be available in Volcano Black color only.