Archos hasn’t announced only one product but they have official introduced triple Android Marshmallow tablets at same time. It is including the Archos 70 Oxygen, Archos 80 Oxygen and Archos 101b Oxygen. Just reminder, French company was introduced another member of its Oxygen lineup in early this month, the ARCHOS 50d Oxygen smartphone.
The Archos 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen tablets have a quad-core MediaTek 8163A processor combined with 2GB of RAM. All run Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Three new Oxygen series tablets pack a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter.
In terms of exterior, the WiFi-only versions come with a aluminum back casing, which make it a premium look. For further details, here are ARCHOS 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen specifications;
ARCHOS 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen specifications
- 70 Oxygen: 7-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display, 3000mAh battery
- 80 Oxygen: 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) IPS display, 4500mAh battery
- 101b Oxygen: 10.1-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) IPS display, 6000mAh battery
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 8163A processor with Mali 720MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
These tablets will ship in silver color only. Speaking on price, the ARCHOS 70 Oxygen, 80 Oxygen and 101b Oxygen will ask for £75 (about $107 USD), £99.99 ($143) and £119 ($170), respectively. You’ll see these Android tablets beginning May 2016 but it is expecting to be show off during the MWC 2016 in Barcelona next week (February 22nd to 25th).