Taiwanese computer producer – Asus has just announced a new Android-based smartphone in Brazil. It is called the Asus Live (model number G500TG), which has similar specs as the Zenfone Go (it was launched last year). But the new one has some different things from Asus Zenfone Go. It is including different colors around the frame and built-in digital TV. The latter feature is a very popular and commonly seen in smartphones in this country. Company has mentioned the Asus Live no part of the Zenfone category.
Considering the price, is it a mid-range smartphone that runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system paired with Zen UI 2.0 overlay on top. This phone has a 5-inch HD display and a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 SoC. Alongside 3G support, the Asus Live is a dual-SIM phone and has a 2070 mAh battery.
Asus Live (G500TG)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Digital TV
- Dimensions: 71 x 144.5 x 5.2 ~ 9.98 mm; Weight: 140g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2070 mAh battery
Asus Live smartphone likes Zenfone Go with built-in digital TV