One of computer maker that entering phone market, Asus has officially announced its latest tablet for US operator, Verizon Wireless. Dubbed the Asus ZenPad Z10 (ZT500KL), it is basically a larger version of the ZenPad Z8 tablet that already introduced in June.
So, the new one brings a 9.7-inch QXGA display that accompanied by an hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC. It is running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with ZenUI overlay on top.
In terms of photography, the Asus ZenPad Z10 offers an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. But users can expand memory up to 128GB with microSD card.
Asus ZenPad Z10 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixels) IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual stereo speakers, DTS-HD audio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7800mAh battery
Reportedly, the Asus ZenPad Z10 will be available in Slate Gray color only and asking price of $329.99. It will be hit the market through Verizon retail stores starting October 13th, 2016. For those who want long-term commitment, the device will also be listed on contract at $13.74 per month for 24 months.