Like Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch, the new Asus ZenWatch 3 is also now avialble in Canada. You can get Asus‘ latest Android Wear smartwatch from Best Buy Canada at $349.99 CAD. The new one comes with round watch-face and constructed of jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel that leaving behind the square design of its predecessor.
The IP67 water resistant ZenWatch 3 is available in a dark ‘gun metal’ color for the watch face and dark brown strap. It has a 1.39-inches rounds display with a 400 x 400 pixel resolution. The smartwatch boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of onboard storage. Its 340mAh battery promises up to two days of use on a charge. Thus, HyperCharge technology is capable to charge it up to 60 percent in just 15 minutes.
New Asus ZenWatch 3 wearable device is compatible with iOS and Android device. It is also support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The water resistant Asus ZenWatch 3 carries interchangeable straps and a three-button system. It provides quick access to frequently used functions such as opening the ZenFit activity tracking app and changing the display modes.
Asus ZenWatch 3 specifications
- 1.39″ (400×400 pixels) 287ppi AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9.95 ~ 10.75 mm
- Sensors: 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- 340mAh battery with HyperCharge
Asus ZenWatch 3 water resistant wearable arrives in Canada