Huawei Nova 2 Plus phablet is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system. It boasts an Octa-Core Kirin 659 SoCs with MaliT830-MP2 GPU. This handset packs a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25?m pixel size and f/1.8 aperture. It has a secondary 8-megapixel camera for capturing depth information, optical zoom and portrait mode.
New Huawei Nova 2 Plus smartphone has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera, unibody metal design and are just 6.9mm thick. Moreover, this phablet is equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back on both the phone. There are AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip for 3D surround sound experience.
Huawei Nova 2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-CoreKirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, PFAF, 1.25-micron pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 8MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376 audio chip
- Dinemsions: 153.9×74.9×6.9mm; Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery
Already available for pre-order, new Nova 2 Plus goes on sale in China from June 16th. The Huawei Nova 2 Plus offers Aurora Blue, Grass Green, Gold, Obsidian Black and Rose Gold color options. It is priced at 2899 yuan that’s equivalent $423 USD.