Lenovo, one of computer producers that also phone maker in the world, has recently launched its latest affordable Windows 10 notebook, called the Lenovo Ideapad 100S. Like its smartphones, this laptop offers a budget-friendly in terms of pricing. However, it is considering Ideapad 100S’s attractive design and specifications that also unmatched end user experience for both families and professionals.
Lenovo Ideapad 100S notebook packs a 11.6-inch display alongside a quad-core Intel Atom processor. In terms of memory, it provides 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card slot. Its 2-cell battery is enabling up to 8 hours of battery life.
Lenovo Ideapad 100S specifications
- 11.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) multi-touch TN GL display
- 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L RAM, 32GB (eMMC) internal storage, microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Home OS
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 292 x 202 x 17.5mm; Weight: 1kg
- 3.5mm headphone out, 2 x 1 W speakers
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI Port
- 2 Cell 31.9 Watt Hour Li-Polymer battery
As superior functionality at affordable price points, the new Lenovo Ideapad 100S Windows 10 laptop sells at INR 14,990 (about $225 USD). This 11.6-inch laptop is available in black color only.