After first seen few days ago, the LG Ice Cream Smart (LG-F440L) has been launched in its company home market. It’s unlike the typical flip feature phone because the new one delivers some interesting features. New LG Ice Cream Smart phone provides a touchscreen display, which offers users to choose between physical buttons and touch-enabled input. It’s also support for multitasking-liked that an option to leave apps open in the background.
The Ice Cream Smart is actually similar to the LG Wine Smart that brings a T9 keypad and the physical Kakao Talk button. So, it will able to interact between Kakao Talk’s users through access the Kakao app with voice chat. Users could send multimedia content such as photos, type to talk, and among other thing. Then, the phone has an internal powerful 1W speaker.
If you’re interested in picking one up, here is specifications of the clamshell phone.
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 118.6×59.4×16.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, DMB
- 1700mAh removable battery
In South Korea, the LG Ice Cream Smart will be exclusive available at LG U+ local operator starting January 30th. There are two different color options – Mint and Pink. The expected price of LG Ice Cream Smart is KRW300,000 which is equivalent around £185. For the time being, pricing and availability information outside Korea hasn’t been revealed yet.