Together with the K3, K4, K8 and K10 smartphones, South Korean giant company has also announced its latest version of the mid-range Stylus smartphone (LG Stylo in the United States). New device is called the LG Stylus 3, which has better specs than the four others.
The phone provides a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus, which offers feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen. The LG Stylus 3 phablet is equipped with a fingerprint scanner that gives better security features. It has enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0 that companied by the popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo.
LG Stylus 3 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm; Weight: 149g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Stylus Pen
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3200mAh removable battery
There are two different color options – Metallic Titan and Pink Gold. The new LG Stylus 3 smartphone will arrive during CES 2017 event at Las Vegas Convention Center.