LG Electronics has officially announced its first mid-range smartphone that powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC. Dubbed the LG X300, this handset has been revealed in its home market – Korea. Coming with 5-inch HD In-Cell Touch display, the phone is running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
In terms of photography feature, the LG X300 smartphone packs a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. There are also featuring Auto Shot, Gesture Shot and several shooting modes.
The exterior phone has a curved glass on the front with rounded edges, while the back cover has fine patterns that prevents scratches and doesn’t slip easily. The X300 phone packs a fingerprint sensor on the back.
LG X300 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD )n-Cell Touch IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.09mm;Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2500mAh battery
The LG X300 smartphone will be available in Silver and Dark Blue color options. You will able to pick one up for 253,000 Korean Won that equivalent about $216 USD.
LG X300 smartphone announced with 4G LTE, Snapdragon 425, Android 7.0