One day before opening in the United States (as Moto X Pure Edition), Motorola Moto X Style smartphone is already available for pre-order in the United Kingdom. So, if you’re residing in the UK and want to pick the handset up, you can go directly Motorola’s UK website.
Speaking on price, Moto X Style phone is listed at cost £399 for the 32GB model, while the higher-storage 64GB version is set a £434. Customers can also customize items and of course, require you to pay an extra money but totally with the handset itself is about £454.
Now, let’s see what the smartphone has to offer for the price mentioned. Its 5.7-inch display features a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The heart of phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. Alongside the 32/64GB of internal storage, Moto X Style offers a microSD card slot for expansion storage which holds up to 128GB.
It will ships with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and a massive 3,000 mAh battery. You’ll also see 21MP camera on the back and 5MP front-facing camera. This phablet brings several connectivity options include WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1.
Those who want to know more about the Motorola‘s next flagship smartphone can check out Moto X Style full specs sheet.
Motorola Moto X Style specifications
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
So, anyone planning to purchase the Motorola Moto X Style in the UK?
Moto X Style smartphone up for pre-order in the UK