Motorola was introduced the world’s first shatterproof display a few days ago for Verizon Wireless, known as Motorola DROID Turbo 2. But company has also officially announced the international version of DROID Turbo 2, called the Motorola Moto X Force. So, it is a good news for those who living in Europe or any other region except for the United States to pick up a smartphone with similar specs to the DROID Turbo 2.
Motorola says the Moto X Force will be debut in Latin America, EMEA and APAC starting sometime in November. New 5.4-inch phone will have Black Ballistic Nylon color. This phone has a 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED display, and guaranteed not to crack or shatter for up to four years. It will ship with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software and a 3760mAh battery. Inside is a Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, and 32GB/64GB expandable storage.
Motorola Moto X Force / DROID Turbo 2 specifications
- 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi display with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve); Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging
All in all, the device looks like quite a bargain for the price. But there is no information about price of Motorola Moto X Force with shatterproof display at this moment.