Samsung has recently launched its low-end Android smartphone, namely the Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace, in India. Considering its budget price tag, this phone has a pretty decent specs. It has a 5-inch qHD display alongside with a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor and 1.5GB of RAM.
New Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace smartphone is running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and an 8-megapixel rear camera. Both cameras have LED flash to ensure better photo quality.
Galaxy J2 Ace comes with S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning. You’ll also see the back cover of phone, which has a rugged finish that offers a better grip.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 Pixels) PLS TFT display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
Reportedly, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace smartphone will be available in Gold, Black and Silver colors. It will go on sale at INR 8,490, which is equivalent about $125 USD.